Re: Listening to a Book via Emacspeak?

    > Is there a command that I can use to listen to a book in emacspeak?

Take a look at the keybindings listed by  Control-h Control-e

One of them may suit you.

When I listen to a book, I use emacspeak-speak-page, with a prefix
argument so it starts where I want.

    Control-u Control-e [

There is also   emacspeak-speak-page-interactively
not to mention emacspeak-speak-buffer and emacspeak-speak-buffer-interactively.

You can look at their documentation using Control-h f followed by the
name of the function, which in this case, you need not type, since
they are in this email message.

    http://www.teak.cc                             bob@xxxxxxxxxxx