emacspeak and auctex

--text follows this line--

This is a complex auctex related bug that I was not able to chase down
in the auctex code.>>>>> "Tim" == Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

The work-around is to set the following when working with auctex:
(setq font-lock-keywords-only  t)

I usually do this in a file called .emacs-dirvars in the top level
directory under which I organize all tex documents.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman
IRC:    irc://irc.gnu.org/emacspeak