From: <gcasse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: DECtalk 5.0

Sorry, to forget the changes; there are included at the end of this post.
Just to notice that the unexpected silences inside sentences happen if the
character echo is enabled.

I tried to buy DECtalk 5.0 a few days ago, but received 4.61.
The Fonix website is updated now.
However, the persons who recently received 4.61 could be interested to ask
for 5.0.

Gilles