Re: Unidentified subject!

I've not noticed this in 4.61 under RH 7.3. I suspect there is a
bizarre bug in the engine that gets tickled with later versions of GCC
--- but I'd prefer not to have patches like this in the source since
six months from now no one will know or remember why they are there.

    gcasse> This old patch is helpful to start Emacspeak using the
    gcasse> DECtalk software.  Its aim is to filter the first call to
    gcasse> the Pause function. Without it, Emacspeak stops talking
    gcasse> after the initial stage.  I agree that my patch is not
    gcasse> very elegant...

    gcasse> Gilles

    gcasse> -- Oralux http://oralux.org

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/