Re: Unidentified subject!

can you point out instances in the code where such clause delimiters
are not sent? I've programmed the Dectalk for a long time too, and
all of the code in emacspeak should be generating clause boundaries
correctly --- if it didn't the speech would sound awful even if it
worked.

    Bruce> Hi!

 This is just a comment, but I agree for one
    Bruce> important reason and that is in doing code it is important
    Bruce> to insure a gap for synchronization and stabilization. This
    Bruce> is definitely true with Dectalk because it recommends
    Bruce> putting a clause terminator or sync before the next command
    Bruce> to insure that all things are reset and stable.
 It may
    Bruce> work all the time on some systems, but probably not all. I
    Bruce> mean without the fix it may work for some computers, but
    Bruce> not all.  Programming a Dectalk in assembly I have learned
    Bruce> to do this and the specs on it does recommend it.

    Bruce> Sincerely
 Bruce A. Babcock