emacspeak/w3 & acss

Hi,

I am having difficulty getting the w3 browser to render the properties in
the acss file for a test webpage that I set up. I have voice-locking-mode
enabled, but for the following code (at the bottom), all the paragraphs are
spoken in exactly the same way. I tried using w3-display-stylesheet, but the
stylesheet it displayed did not have any of the properties that I have
specified. Any help on getting this working would be appreciated!

Thanks,
--Daniel

HTML FILE:

<head>
<title>aCSS test page</title>
<link type="text/css" media=aural rel="stylesheet" href="test.css" />

</head>

CSS FILE:

@media speech {
	.titleHead0 { pitch: 1; }