documentation for emacspeak w/ doubletalk LT

John,

You don't mention if the doubletalk is working outside of emacspeak yet.

If it is, you may just need emacspeak-ss.

   apt-get install emacspeak-ss

might be what you are missing.

If the doubletalk is not yet working in debian outside of emacspeak
you may not have the needed kernel modules built or part of your
existing kernel.

Let us know.

-Greg
--

 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx

John> I'm looking for documentation for getting emacspeak to work with my
John> doubletalk LT on a debian system.  The installation howto says that drivers
John> exist  but it provides a link to a Red Hat package. The link to the README
John> doesn't work.

John> --
John> John G. Heim
John> jheim@xxxxxxxxxxx
John> 3-4189

John> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
John> emacspeak list send mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
John> subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"