Re: Multispeech (Was: Using emacspeak with speech-dispatcher)

Hi Raman and Gilles,

I already submitted The part of  Igor's patch that concerns emacspeak-w3m.el to Raman a few days ago, so do not be surprised if this
part of the patch does not seem to apply correctly
. Just thought I should mention this to avoid confusion.

Lukas