DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to Marcelo Lima/SERPRO; Router: Databasedisk quota exceeded

Your message

  Subject: -q option in load script

was not delivered to:

  marcelo.lima@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  Error delivering to Marcelo Lima/SERPRO; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Title: Message
Hello

Whilst looking at the emacspeak script provided to launch emacspeak 23, I noticed that emacs is invoked with the -q option.  Could someone explain the reasoning for this, and if anything problematic will occur if I remove it.  Whilst it is there, the emacs-customise interface is unable to save settings to my .emacs file.

Alastair Irving
e-mail (and MSN): alastairirving19@xxxxxxxxxxx

---- End included message ----