Re: -q option in load script

    Whilst looking at the emacspeak script provided to launch
    emacspeak 23, I noticed that emacs is invoked with the -q option.

In Raman's canonical /usr/bin/emacspeak script, it is not evoked like
that, but if that option is passed to his script, then a ~/.emacs file
is not loaded.

In my script, I evoke the file with a -q so I don't inadvertently load
my ~/.emacs file.

In

    (introducing-emacspeak.info)Installation

I simply say

  exec emacs -q \
     -l /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el \
     $INITSTR $CL_ALL

That will load your ~/.emacs if you specify it.

But in my own /usr/local/bin/emacspeak-espeakf script, which is for a
blue background, I run the following, which has ten additional lines:

    exec emacs -q \
          -fn '-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--20-200-75-75-C-100-ISO8859-1' \
          -l /home/bob/.emacs_short                                       \
          -l /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el \
          -l /home/bob/.emacs-neutral-for-emacspeak                       \
          -l /home/bob/.emacs-for-blue-emacspeak                          \
          --eval "(desktop-save-mode 0)"                                  \
          --eval '(dtk-chunk-only-on-punctuations)'                       \
          --eval "(dtk-set-punctuations 'some t)"                         \
          --eval "(setq frame-title-format '(\"Emacspeak espeakf:  %b\"))"\
          --eval '(set-frame-name "Emacspeak espeakf")'                   \
          --visit /home/bob/.emacs-for-blue-emacspeak                     \
        $INITSTR $CL_ALL