Re: Changing speech synthesizers on the fly

Kalyan,

I think what Lukas was saying is that if you want to be able to access
flite-alsa using the emacspeak select server command, the name of the
server must be in a file called .servers (note the dot at the
beginning of the name) file, which is located in the emacspeak/servers
directory. It doesn't really matter where the actual binary is as long
as emacs can find it when it tries to start it running i.e. as long as
its in your path, its OK. However, if the name of the server is not in
the .servers file, you cannot select it using dtk-select-server as
this command uses the .servers file to determine what are valid server
names. In fact, I think you can even use completion to select the
server.

Tim