Re: Emacspeak+freetts

for the most part you should not need that manual since the
emacspeak layer makes things device independent as far as
possible.

For your earlier message on ttys_sync -- as the name implies that
command brings the running TTS engine in sync with the state the
TTS server things should be in.

Look at the implementation of that proc and you should be able to
tell what it's doing.

And please do not forget that in an Open Source system, the
source code is your most important piece of documentation.

    Deepak> Hi.I wanted some clarification of the Dec-talk
    Deepak> commands thats emacspeak sends over to the speech
    Deepak> server.I have read that there is someDectalk manual
    Deepak> for this,Im referreng to this message
    Deepak> https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/list.archive.1999/msg00394.html
    Deepak>
    Deepak> Could someone provide me this manual or a
    Deepak> link.Thanks.  <br> <br> Hi.I wanted some
    Deepak> clarification of the Dec-talk commands thats
    Deepak> emacspeak sends over to the speech <br> server.I have
    Deepak> read that there is someDectalk manual for this,Im
    Deepak> referreng to this message<br> <a
    Deepak> href="https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/list.archive.1999/msg00394.html">https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/list.archive.1999/msg00394.html</a><br>

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx