CVS SSH Access Has Disappeared

    David> Greetings, Per your request I have cleared the lock
    David> from your repository.
    David>
    David> Thank you,
    David>
    David> David Burley Second Level Support Technician,
    David> SourceForge.net burley@xxxxxxxxxxx
    David>
    David> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 12:34 -0800, Patrick McGovern
    David> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Can you help out Ramon.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Pat-
    >>

    >> Begin forwarded message:
    >>
    >> > From: "T. V. Raman" <tvraman@xxxxxxxxxxx> > Date:
    >> January 27, 2005 3:21:51 PM PST > To: pat@xxxxxxxxxxx >
    >> Subject: SourceForge Plea for help > Reply-To:
    >> tvraman@xxxxxxxxxxx
    >> >
    >> > Hi Pat --
    >> >
    >> > I am the maintainer of emacspeak -- emacspeak.sf.net-- >
    >> and have been pleading in vain to support@xxxxxxxxxxx to clean
    >> up stale cvs > locks.
    >> >
    >> > I cant use the Web based support request system, it just
    >> does not work > for someone like me who cannot see.
    >> >
    >> > I hope you'll read and act on this message, it's my last
    >> gasp before > abandoning sourceforge
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Best Regards, > --raman
    >> >

    >> > Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx > WWW:
    >> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ > AIM: TVRaman > PGP:
    >> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc
    >> >

    >> --
    >> Patrick McGovern Director, SourceForge.net pat@xxxxxxxxxxx
    >>

    David> -- David Burley Senior Second Level Support
    David> Technician, SourceForge.net burley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've hosted Emacspeak development on Sourceforge for the last six
years.
Since last Wednesday, CVS checkins are failing with cvs.sf.net
refusing ssh connections.

The SF Web site is well-nigh impossible for me to use, which is
why I am sending you this support request via email -- could you
look into it and give me a sense  of when/if cvs access will return?
 Thanks,
 --Raman

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx