Re: The ViaVoice tts

Hi Kalyan,

I do not know the reason for your particular problem with w3, but in
my experience, many w3 problems are solved by using the CVS versions
of w3 an the URL package. Install the url package first and make sure
 w3 uses that version when compiling. To get the CVS versions, do:

M-x emacspeak-cvs-gnu-get-project-snapshot RET url
M-x emacspeak-cvs-gnu-get-project-snapshot RET w3

Regards, Lukas