patch for emacspeak-gnus.el

emacspeak-gnus.el.diff.gz

Attached is a patchfile for emacspeak-gnus.el patched against the
version of emacspeak I got today 040806.  It seems to build cleanly, as
I saw no errors.

Included in this patch:

* new keybindings:

  C-n and [down] are now bound to gnus-group-next-group so that when one
  gets to the end of the group buffer there is auditory feedback.  The
  same has been done for C-p and [up].

*  change to the function gnus-group-get-new-news .

   there has been a 2 second pause added after the message "Getting new
   gnus" to allow the message to be spoken.

*  29 more functions advised

   gnus-group-catchup-current
   gnus-group-select-group
   gnus-group-yank-group
   gnus-group-get-new-news-this-group
   gnus-group-list-groups
   gnus-group-list-all-groups
   gnus-group-first-unread-group
   gnus-group-list-all-matching
   gnus-group-list-killed
   gnus-group-list-matching
   gnus-group-list-zombies
   gnus-group-customize
   gnus-summary-clear-mark-backward
   gnus-summary-clear-mark-forward
   gnus-summary-mark-as-dormant
   gnus-summary-mark-as-expirable
   gnus-summary-mark-as-processable
   gnus-summary-unmark-as-processable
   gnus-summary-tick-article-backward
   gnus-summary-tick-article-forward
   gnus-summary-delete-article
   gnus-summary-catchup-from-here
   gnus-summary-catchup-to-here
   gnus-summary-select-article-buffer
   gnus-article-show-summary
   gnus-summary-prev-article
   gnus-summary-next-article
   gnus-summary-exit-no-update
   gnus-summary-exit

Most of the summary functions, I believe, are now advised.  I need to
advise the scoring functions, but I need to start using scoring first.

There are still a lot of functions that need advising.  Work continues.

Happy hacking,

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.