Dectalk PC2?

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have any version firmware
files and/or the linux kerneldriver (any kernel) for the Dectalk PC2?

I got one for a song, and I'm beginning to understand why :(

does anyone remember if the PC2 was useful once it was installed?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at linux.ca>
"what I need is a job that doesn't interfere with my work"