Re: Problems with voice locking in Emacs 22

Hello Lucas,

Lukas Loehrer <listaddr1@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In GNUS, voice locking in the message body does not work correctly. In
> particular, the standard voice is used whether text is cited or
> not. For the first level of citation, I get the following output from
> "C-e M-v":
>
> Emacs 21.4: emacspeak-gnus-cite-1-personality Face nil
> (gnus-cite-face-1)

> Emacs 22: Personality nil Face nil (gnus-cite-1)

If I have this separated correctly, what I am seeing is that _maybe_ the
name of the font has changed somewhere in gnus.  It seems that the
version you are using with e21 calls the face gnus-cite-face-1 and the
version being used in e22 is calling it gnus-cite-1.

Just knowing this might not help any, but it might lead us to a
solution.

rdc