[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Google: Looking For Engineers To Work On Access
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Google: Looking For Engineers To Work On Access
- From: "T.V Raman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:12:31 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=beta; d=google.com; c=nofws; q=dns;h=received:from:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:date:to:subject:x-mailer;b=BQEfZJG6l7y1Bm6SZcRQFPPaTNDQ5NMKzZ93LSbu0VjbUnQlKtUqFKz/CdDZ2SdnXpP2B/6SzMG33zsuIOxq4Q==
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:12:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <f-T28C.A.5P.TpsOEB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer - Accessibility - Mountain View
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
Google is looking for talented, world-class Engineers to improve the
accessibility of our cutting edge information technologies to those
with disabilities. Come join an exciting and stimulating environment
where you can make your impact on the world.
You will be involved in identifying accessibility issues and
engineering solutions across a range of products: next-generation web
sites like Google search and AdWords, rich internet (AJAX)
applications like Gmail and Google Local, and client applications
like Toolbar and Desktop Search. In addition, we are looking for
Engineers who can act as accessibility advocates and promote the
needs of Google's users with disabilities inside Google.
* BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required,
MSCS or PhD a plus.
* Demonstrated experience developing software to support
accessibility standards (e.g., WAI, Section 508) and technologies
* Demonstrated expertise with C/C++ and/or Java programming.
* User Interface design and usability knowledge a plus.
* Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, including
engineers, product managers, usability, and UI designers, and to
evangelize approaches for building accessible products.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, see http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=37456
-- T. V. Raman
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search