Re: Emacspeak+freetts

well, dtk-initialize prompts the user with a choice of servers
taken from the .servers file. You need to list your freetts
server executable there, and everything should work.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs