SourceForge CVS

I got a fresh copy of emacspeak this morning (Aust Estern Time =
+1000) around 10am.

One interesting thing I've found is that I got the following error
when trying to run the alsa version of the ViaVoice server.

tcl: atcleci.cpp:236: size_t alsa_configure(): Assertion `err >= 0'
failed.

Will now see if I can work out why. It appeared to compile fine. In
the meantime, I'm using the old atcleci.cpp, which runs.

Tim