Future directions for browsers in emacspeak

I agree with much of what Lukas outlines. I also wonder if there is
anything in the "mobile" world which could be either of practicle or
theoretical use. It strikes me that as the popularity of small mobile
devices, phones, PDAs etc increases, there is probably a growing demand for ways
of browsing the net without good displays. Maybe there are existing
engines or approaches that may be applicable to what we require.

Tim