IBM TTS

Hi

It looks like quite a lot of people here have the IMBM TTS package.
Where did you obtain it from?  I have the old version that used to be
a free download from IBM, but I haven't had any luck getting it to
work on a modern distribution (Ubuntu) even after installing the old
libraries it requires.

It seams like a lot of people have the newer IBM TTS runtime, even
though it is still not available from capital accessibility. How did
you obtain it?

Best regards

Rob