emacspeak-w3m-browse-rss-at-point

I am not sure what is happening here, but when I run the above command
when over rss links, I get another window with the raw xml code.  If I
write this file and then open it in w3m, it renders just fine.

This could be a bit of missing software or a configuration issue, as the
same sort of thing happens in w3 buffers with the various extract
functions.

The google hits works.  If it might be useful, I can recompile w3m so
that I can test linearize tables and such.

If any more info is needed, I can send it.  I just was not sure what
might be useful.

--
Robert D. Crawford
rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx