Re: Looking for a boot disk for the Dectalk PC2

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 09:00:27PM -0700, T. V. Raman wrote:

 >From memory, I believe the way that that card worked was to
> download some firware bits into the card from the PC, and I
> believe that was what the code Gary mentions emulated.
Correct. Perhaps some of the necessary firmware files aren't being loaded? My
list of loaded files is different from Gary's in the original post, but the
details may have changed with the later card.
I think mine is running DECTALK 4.2 but I can check if necessary.