Re: I need help on Virtual with Emacspeak

Hi Lukas:
First from the EMACS I'll open the shell, then from that point onwards I have to ssh to get into the virtual operating system machine in the lab.  And once in there, though there is no error message, I download the Linux kernel 2.4.20.tar.gz file, from the suggested website and after doing the untarring and unzipping, using the cd Linux-2.4.20, I will be in that directory.  In this  directory, I will open the Makefile using EMACS and the C-x c-f command.
After opening this file scrolling to read the text in that file and editing is difficult or impossible.  Is there any EMACS or Emacspeak command that can help me navigate to read and edit this and other files?  Thanks
*I hope this will help.
Wess

Table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
Re: I need help on Virtual with Emacspeak