I need help on Virtual with Emacspeak

Use tramp to open the file from the locally running emacs using ssh.

    hararghe1> Good morning, Can anyone give me some idea or
    hararghe1> indicate some link to me to work on a virtual
    hararghe1> operating system machine because I was working on
    hararghe1> a LINUX kernel scheduler project with Virtual OS
    hararghe1> in the lab.  However after I downloaded the kernel
    hararghe1> and get in the suggested directory, I couldn't use
    hararghe1> EMACS as my text based editor to modify the opened
    hararghe1> file such as the Makefile or other files.  Thank
    hararghe1> you very much.  *I use Emacspeak 23.505, EMACS
    hararghe1> 21.4.2, Eflite 0.3.9 and Flite 1.2, on Fedora Core
    hararghe1> 3 and 5 Wess <HTML><FONT
    hararghe1> FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10
    hararghe1> FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Good
    hararghe1> morning,<BR> Can anyone give me some idea or
    hararghe1> indicate some link to me to work on a virtual
    hararghe1> operating system machine because I was working on
    hararghe1> a LINUX kernel scheduler project with Virtual OS
    hararghe1> in the lab.&nbsp; However after I downloaded the
    hararghe1> kernel and get in the suggested directory, I
    hararghe1> couldn't use EMACS as my text based editor to
    hararghe1> modify the opened file such as the Makefile or
    hararghe1> other files.&nbsp; Thank you very much.<BR> *I use
    hararghe1> Emacspeak 23.505, EMACS 21.4.2, Eflite 0.3.9 and
    hararghe1> Flite 1.2, on Fedora Core 3 and 5<BR>
    hararghe1> Wess</FONT></HTML>

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman