[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in DominoDirectory
- To: Yvonne Thomson <email@example.com>
- Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in DominoDirectory
- From: Postmaster@us.ibm.com
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:20:51 +1000
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:20:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <N8L6Y.A.o2C.PQM6EB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Wanderlust/2.14.0 (Africa) Emacs/21.4 Mule/5.0 (SAKAKI)
Subject: Re: freetts
was not delivered to:
User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in Domino Directory
Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
At Sun, 20 Aug 2006 04:56:00 -0700,
T V Raman wrote:
> You should definitely be able to get Emacspeak to start up with a
> remote server.
> Do the following:
> (export DTK_PROGRAM=name-of-remote-server; emacspeak
> This should do the job unless I'm missing something.
Hmm, I'll try it, but what about the remote port? I didn't think
DTK_PORT would work for that. I'm supposed to connect to localhost 2222
to use the server.
> And I'm glad you're trying this -- I've been meaning to get a Mac
> Notebook to play with VoiceOver -- the combination of VoiceOver
> to do Mac things, while using Emacspeak to write software would
> be a very powerful combination.
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to have a GUI
environment, but, the problem I've got is that I can't find a decent
programmers editor to work under voiceover. I've got work to do, I can't
do without that, so at the moment I'm using two machines while I try
to work out if I can get this to work for me.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search
- From: Yvonne Thomson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: "T. V. Raman" <email@example.com>