Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Update: Emacspeak On Google Code Hosting

Thanks for confirming this -- I suspect custom changed between
emacs 21.4 and 22.0

    Tim> Unfortunately, I can confirm the same behavior. I
    Tim> grabbed the most recent svn snapshot (using the same
    Tim> commands as Robert). I get the same error and also have
    Tim> a cus-load.el file.
    Tim>
    Tim> This is on a fresh install of Debian Testing with
    Tim> minimal additional packages or local .emacs
    Tim> config. Emacspeak did built successfully on this system
    Tim> a few weeks ago when I grabbed the latest sourceforge
    Tim> snapshot. This is my first attempt at building from the
    Tim> svn repository.
    Tim>
    Tim> I will try building on my other system and see how that
    Tim> goes.
    Tim>
    Tim> Tim Jason White writes:
    >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 07:57:48AM -0700, T. V. Raman
    >> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Specifically, after you do a make clean and a make
    >> config, please > verify that it generates
    >> lisp/emacspeak-cus-load.el Unfortunately it
    >> doesn't. However, it does generate cus-load.el: Generating
    >> cus-load.el...  Wrote
    >> /home/jason/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp/cus-load.el
    >> Generating cus-load.el...done
    >>
    >> The Emacs version is 21.4.1. I recently ran a full Debian
    >> upgrade on this system. Some software was broken by the
    >> upgrade process, but Emacs appears to be operating
    >> correctly. There were no errors in the make config.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs