Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Update: Emacspeak On Google Code Hosting

Hi Raman,

Your latest update to the makefile seems to have fixed the issue with
emacspeak-cus-load.el.

Also, I don't seem to be getting the emacspeak-self-insert-command
errors, though I've not done extensive testing yet. I certainly
couldn't reproduce the problem the same way I could yesterday.

I can't get emacs22 to build emacspeak at present - I suspect its an
issue with the speedbar bundeled with the latest debian snapshot from
the emacs 22 cvs. I certainly had no problems building it a few weeks
back. However, I see emacs 22 as bit of a moving target and expect
issues from time to time.

Actually, I've had more issues with emacs 22 recently than I was
getting previously. Nothing major and I figure there is no point
reporting emacspeak related issues with emacs 22 as it is a moving
target. I actually think I'll stop running emacs 22 for a while and
concentrate on emacs 21 for a while - I want to sort out the term
stuff first and then look at improving voice support for slime.

BTW I think this move to subversion is a good one. I was thinking of
swapping to subversion rather than CVS and now that I'm looking at it,
I think its a bit nicer. The checkout from google certainly seems more
straight-forward and reliable.