DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: format-mode-line function

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

I looked into this further and it turns out that function
format-mode-line has been in emacs since 2002 so I will not be
making any changes to the emacspeak code. Tim, check your
environment, do a make clean and a make and if you still have
trouble, please track down the version of emacs you have

    tvr> Assume this is emacs 21.x --- looks like function
    tvr> format-mode-line got added later.
    tvr>
    tvr> If that is the case you'll get the error *everywhere*
    tvr> not just in dired, --- I'll need to re-install the older
    tvr> hand-rolled code later tonight.
    tvr>
    tvr>
    tvr>
    tcross> Hi Raman, FYI I just did an svn checkout and am now
    tcross> getting the following error when running dired under
    tcross> emacs 21.4
    tcross>
    tcross> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function
    tcross> format-mode-line) format-mode-line((""
    tcross> display-time-string)) emacspeak-speak-mode-line()
    tcross> emacspeak-dired-initialize()
    tcross> dired("~/.poddy/downloads/" nil) *
    tcross> call-interactively(dired)
    tcross>
    tcross> I did a bit of checking and format-mode-line does not
    tcross> appear to be in emacs 21. However, it is in emacs 22.
    tcross>
    tcross> regards,
    tcross>
    tcross> Tim
    tcross>
    tcross> -- Tim Cross tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
    tcross>
    tcross> There are two types of people in IT - those who do
    tcross> not manage what they understand and those who do not
    tcross> understand what they manage.
    tcross>
    tcross> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tcross> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    tcross> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    tcross> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    tcross> "unsubscribe" or "help"
    tvr>
    tvr> -- Best Regards, --raman
    tvr>
    tvr>
    tvr> Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx WWW:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ AIM: emacspeak GTalk:
    tvr> tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx PGP:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc Google:
    tvr> tv+raman IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs
    tvr>
    tvr> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    tvr> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    tvr> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    tvr> "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx