DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: interesting emacspeak observation help please.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 11:32:47AM +0530, krishnakant Mane wrote:
> afterall I wont need to visit gmail if I can fetch the emails
> directly?
[...]
> well, as I said above, if I can configure pop3 or similar thing to
> fetch the emails directly from inbox of gmail, I wont need to visit
> the web page of gmail right?

Correct.

The best way to set this up, which has nothing to do with Emacspeak, is to
configure fetchmail to retrieve all of your e-mail via POP3 or IMAP from your
various accounts. Set up Fetchmail to deliver the mail via a mail transfer
agent such as Exim, Postfix or Sendmail, using Procmail as the local delivery
agent. Write a ~/.procmailrc file to filter incoming mail into various folders
as you wish. Spam filtering can be either configured in the mail transfer
agent or as part of your Procmail rules, using anti-spam software such as
Spamassassin or DSpam.

The end result is that all of your mail, from various sources, is
autoamtically filtered and delivered into appropriate local folders which you
can read with your favourite mail reading software. VM works particularly well
under Emacspeak.

If you have any difficulty setting this up, I suggest subscribing to a Linux
administration mailing list or joining your local Linux users' group.