[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: on text properties
- To: "Robert D. Crawford" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: on text properties
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:57:59 +0530
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=diXhPuuIWOpuNIG7MimBRAXFik6NcTneNQm7b70t9gUqaT9S313jekFQJVRVOl+LMPxEPQ/cWySkXJUFIKwVBw/NFcNu5M7U/cAIcTRObMPpam08Xuc9MMoqQ/oBUtN0vZK+ulbdru++rhY/XoFse3NkxW9yIJFLLCxxPIu6LTw=
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <APwXi.A.tbF.BFVKFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
On 08/10/06, Robert D. Crawford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> One thing that I did not mention, as I originally thought there was no
> need but have since thought otherwise is that text properties in html
> and such are dependent on the tts engine. I can only speak of flite,
> which does not support voice properties, and via voice, which does.
I can't understand this analogy.
if emacspeak can grab the font attributes through w3 for that matter,
all it needs to do is send a textual message "text is bold " to the
speach synthesizer and nothing else.
may be emacspeak can have some keyboard shortcuts for rendering this
kind of info. like in jaws for windows just press insert + f and you
can here every font attribute, no matter which synthesizer you are
so kindly explain how it depends on a speach synthesizer and not on
emacspeak + w3 itself?
I want some info on how and from where I can buy viavoice or at least
a page from which I can download.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search