DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: really need emacspeak work with festival, help please.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi all !

First of all : I fully agree with what Tim said about
emacs-lisp : nothing to do develop with emacs
without knoing emacs-lisp !:!!

From: Kalyan Mukherjea <kalyan.infinity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:46:09 +0530

> I agree that festival voices are probably a little better but I'd
  Much better ! And moreover for a French people like
  I, festival might talk in other langauges
  than English !
> Since you are a computer engineer (python & C) perhaps you should
> learn Emacs-lisp study the code TVR has written and try to get a
>  Emacspeak server  that uses festival  up and running.
   I already did that job partially :
   http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/gnu/festival/festival-html/
   I no longer thin that it is a good idea and
   already explained why on this list.

> I know this is not an answer to your question, but probably there are
> inherent difficulties in getting festival married to Emacspeak.
  No theoretical difficulty ! I exactly know how to do it but
  I estimate the is no need to do it today !

  Pierre