DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: want to contribute with some PlugIns for emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
krishnakant Mane wrote

   ... no complete system is available to tell you that "the text is
   bold " or "font size is large".

I do not know what you mean by `complete'.

In a test file, using `espeakf' and a plain vanilla Emacs and
Emacspeak, both updated this morning, I can hear differences between
normal, bold, and large text in one output format, but not another.

I do not hear differences using `eflite'.

    I have decided to write the extentions myself.

Good.

   my idea is to have a key combination like ctrl + alt + f for
   listening to font and alignment information.

Having control + e be the prefix for all Emacspeak commands makes sense.

In this *mail* buffer, as well as in Text mode, Texinfo mode, Info
mode, W3m mode, and probably others, ctrl + alt + f invokes the
command for forward-sexp.  You do not want to step on it.

Presumably, you want to switch the attention of the computer to the
Texinfo source, but not your attention, find the relevant Texinfo
@-command, have the computer decide what to say when it sees a
relevant @-command, and report to you.  That means that for this
problem you will want to learn the difference between switch-buffer
and pop-to-buffer, what to do if the relevant buffer is not there,
regular expression searches, association lists, and so on.

In the early part of your learning, you can check yourself on the
following function, which I have written for and put in my
~/.emacs-neutral-for-emacspeak file.  It should make easy sense, and
in it you should see what part is specific my configuration and what
is not:

    ;; When speaking version using `C-e V', state last modified time
    (defun emacspeak-speak-version ()
      "Announce version information for running Emacspeak."
      (interactive)
      (declare (special emacspeak-version
                        voice-animate voice-bold
                        emacspeak-sounds-directory
                        emacspeak-use-auditory-icons
                        emacspeak-codename))
      (let* ((signature "You are using  ")
             (version (format "Emacspeak %s" emacspeak-version))
             (CVS-or-SVN-indicator-file
              "/usr/local/src/emacspeak/.svn")
             (access-time
              (if (file-exists-p CVS-or-SVN-indicator-file)
                  (format
                   (concat
                    "Emacspeak lisp sources last modified at "
                    (format-time-string
                     "%_H hours %M minutes %Z on %A %_e %B %Y"
                     (nth 5 (file-attributes CVS-or-SVN-indicator-file))))))))
        (put-text-property 0 (length version)
                           'personality voice-animate version)
        (put-text-property 0 (length emacspeak-codename)
                           'personality voice-bolden
                           emacspeak-codename)
        (message (concat signature version "  \n"
                         (when (file-exists-p CVS-or-SVN-indicator-file)
                          (concat
                           "Emacspeak lisp sources last modified at "
                           (format-time-string
                            "%_H:%M %Z on %A %_e %B %Y"
                            (nth
                             5
                             (file-attributes CVS-or-SVN-indicator-file)))))))
        (tts-with-punctuations "some"
                               (dtk-speak
                                (concat signature
                                        version
                                        access-time)))))

You go on to ask,

   can any one suggest me how I can go about it?

Please experiment, perhaps read my Introduction to Emacs Lisp,
experiment more, look briefly at the Emacspeak sources, study the
Emacs Lisp Reference Manual, experiment even more, study the Emacspeak
sources in much more detail, and experiment yet more.  You will end up
learning much more lisp than I and becoming much more capable.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxxxxxx