[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
almost ready with a new english voice, want to use it with emacspeak
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: almost ready with a new english voice, want to use it with emacspeak
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:51:37 +0530
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Yx2K4oRCtz6idxMOX1PJmu39e0lb71c0BHzMg/xnsRlTRul3IGZHc2YsJTlCz3FNb2+BPLQ2IsJjlB/5A3fQmBmIjgmFHk6rByWXYQjEkLHPzLXPNOH+Hijp5M8eIKrGpRgdlyCbMXz2w+Onrk3CcdoentnZrlxtiWuHcQRBOB8=
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:22:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <PXLINB.A.gZD.WnlPFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
hello robert (both of you), T.V. Raman and others.
I have been working with IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Mumbai
and CDac Mumbai which is another organisation.
I am almost done with a new english voice built on festival.
it sounds pritty good and the beta will be available very soon. I
want to know if I will have to compromise the quality by converting it
to flite and eflite for use with emacspeak or is there another way to
I will like to contribute this voice to the community and it will be a
very good thing for emacspeak users because given the power that
emacspeak has, if there is a very high quality voice to hear the
contents of the desktop, I believe it will be the best thing.
by the way this voice will be working with alsa by default so I
believe having audio icons work at the same time should not be a
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search