DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: almost ready with a new english voice, want to use it with emacspeak

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
hello robert (both of you), T.V. Raman and others.
I have been working with IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Mumbai
and CDac Mumbai which is another organisation.
I am almost done with a new english voice built on festival.
it sounds pritty good and the beta will be available very soon.  I
want to know if I will have to compromise the quality by converting it
to flite and eflite for use with emacspeak or is there another way to
do it?
I will like to contribute this voice to the community and it will be a
very good thing for emacspeak users because given the power that
emacspeak has, if there is a very high quality voice to hear the
contents of the desktop, I believe it will be the best thing.
by the way this voice will be working with alsa by default so I
believe having audio icons work at the same time should not be a
problem.
any comments?
thanking all.
Krishnakant.