DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi,

krishnakant Mane wrote:
sir T.V. Raman, are there other applications you feel must be shown?

I am not Mr. Raman, but I do have a few suggestions to make. VM is by
and large the best email client for a emacspeak user, and if you can get
it up and running you should include it in your presentation. Also for
fans of online chatting show them something like tnt, an AOL instant
messenger client for emacspeak, or the emacs irc client. You could also
walk them through gaining access to the shellvia eshell, and how to do
basic Linux commands via eshell.
You should sho them some esentual Emacs navigation, commands, and modes
such as dired for browsing your directories in a list more-or-less like
you would in an other directory browsing/exploring application.
In short, I realise the most important thing you wish to acomplish is
addressing fear, but here is an opertunity to show others the depth and
range of the emacs/emacspeak desktop as compared to other alternatives
out there.