[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.
- To: "Thomas Ward" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:30:58 +0530
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=S4qNynzCttGNAD0fB9eFT28t50k1AAYjfChN+YLt6w1BVd+MgzFQYAmM4CW/w0sIaju4l/TRRZuQ3ojbsw+KvWNTEmJC6FtAsel1+hcUMA0q8qrGSJbqs+R8ecBY0Rd5mZzlPz0i7R6O7+pCCgEevIrRkFehBFki4Uf4vtCz8mo=
- In-Reply-To: <453E9896.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <453E9896.email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:01:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <RD0CmD.A.TR.M-uPFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
On 25/10/06, Thomas Ward <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am not Mr. Raman, but I do have a few suggestions to make. VM is by
> and large the best email client for a emacspeak user, and if you can get
> it up and running you should include it in your presentation.
hi thomas, where were you for so many days?
I want to get vm up and running and I am sure that is more than easy
by emacspeak standards. but I also want to know the way to get gmail,
yahoomail and the most popular email services including rediffmail
wirking with vm. I have herd that gmail can't be accessed using vm.
if that's treu and if there are no solutions yet for getting it up and
running, then I wont demo vm, just because I only want to demonstrate
some thing wich is a complete solution over a problem. by telling
people some thing like, "use vm but avoid using gmail, yahoo etc."
wont do justice to the concept of free as in freedom on which gnu/
linux is based. so please tell me if vm can be used with gmail and
I don't want send mail to come into picture because then it becomes
difficult for a common man to configure their email services.
I believe directory editing is a very good choice and also the calender.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search