Pronunciation in LaTeX mode

The way I usually spot these is by using lacheck -- a checker
that comes as part of auctex.

You can hear repeated spaces by simply specifying the space char
to command dtk-add-cleanup-pattern bound to C-e d a.

You could also define a temporary pronunciation for " {"
in a buffer that you want to check.

    Kalyan> Hello, since pronunciation seems to be the "topic de
    Kalyan> jour" here is a thing that has always bothered me:
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> Most of the "work" I do with Emacspeak is writing
    Kalyan> mathematics using LaTeX mode and so pronunciation
    Kalyan> mode is "all". But it would save some error-debug
    Kalyan> time if I could have empty spaces indicated: For
    Kalyan> example $\mathcal{P}$ is correct but not $\mathcal
    Kalyan> {P}$. But they are spoken the same way.
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> In LaTeX there are two kinds of verbatim: one which
    Kalyan> after compilation gives what has been typed and the
    Kalyan> other indicates spaces by printing a small |_ for
    Kalyan> each blank space.
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> Maybe a audio clue for spaces, like a auditory icon
    Kalyan> could alert the user to the existence of blank spaces
    Kalyan> (the number is unimportant.)  could be incorporated
    Kalyan> without too much difficulty.
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> Could someone suggest a "hack" for this?  Cheers.
    Kalyan> Kalyan

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman