Remote emacspeak system for peer review

Dear list;

I've been using emacspeak on remote machines quite a lot and about a
year ago proposed a method for doing so even in cases where the local
machine is hidden behind a firewall.  I am not aware of a shared
implementation of this yet but confess to being only loosely connected
to what's going on here lately.

In any case, I've commented and made available on the web the
essential bits and invite anyone who may be interested to give it a
look.  Link follows and please see the 'notes' file for some
narrative;

http://emacspeak.jerrysievers.com/remote/

Thanks!