Re: Alternatives to VM for mail

Hello Sergei,

Sergei V.Fleytin <fleytin@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Concerning your question about gnus lacking some features of the vm, I
> would like to mention that I like the 'virtual folder' concept of vm.
> Though I am using gnus all the time I think it would be nice if it
> could create such virtual folders without need to add a new groups
> etc., especially when you need a list of messages based on the search
> result.s

While I am appreciative of your input, I think I might have not been
very accurate in my request.  This seems to be more a question of a
feature of gnus and not really something that can be taken care of from
within emacspeak.  If this is a feature you feel is really needed and
would be useful to many, although I seem to remember somewhere in the
gnus manual that there is one particular feature that was implemented
which might only be useful to one person,, I would suggest posting a
message to the gnus development newsgroup.

Thanks again for your input,

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

And 1.1.81 is officially BugFree(tm), so if you receive any bug-reports
on it, you know they are just evil lies.
		-- Linus Torvalds