[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

emacspeak xemacs and setting mark.

I have discovered what may be a bug in emacspeak when used in
conjunction with xemacs.

without emacspeak loaded:
setting mark and killing region work fine.

i can set the mark on any point on the line and I can act upon it,
e.g. kill copy.  when I have emacspeak loaded I can set the mark on a
blank line and create a region which i can act upon in any way.  but
if I set mark on a line containing characters, the region exists (c-x
c-x (exchange point and mark) works fine) but I can't act on it in any
way e.g. c-w m-w.

I am using xemacs 19.15

has anyone else had this problem, and if so how did you solve it?

bart