[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

c-e ret's behaviour?

I have been using c-e ret and page down to read large documents by the screenfull.

my question is:
when you first exicute c-e ret pg-up it seems to scroll forward before starting to read.  Is there an  easy way to get emacspeak to read the first page before it scrolls down?

one other thing:
when using c-e ret is there somehow that I can change emacspeak from saying "hit any key to exicute page down again." to just making the auditory icon?

*wave*
Bart

ps
thanks to everyone who has helped me through this list.  your help has been greatly appreciated.