Re: Latest and greatest mail packages in emacs with emacspeak?

David,

Look at emacspeak-vm.el and emacspeak-gnus.el for feedback
patterns -- vm is extensively enabled in the manner you're
looking for, gnus is as well, though not as complete -- mostly
because gnus  grew significantly in the period that I wasn't
using it. I depend on GMail for searches which is why I've not
invested much in things like notmuch.