Re: no audio icons sound

It works,as in the icon plays, but it frequently crashes the TTS,
frequently enough to make it unusable.

I tried all the functions with the following results:

emacspeak-serve-auditory-icon - works, but crashes tts.
emacspeak-native-auditory-icon - doesn't work, says 'back to top
level'  whenever an icon was expected.
emacspeak-queue-auditory-icon - doesn't work, but TTS pauses for 1-2
seconds when icon was expected.

--
Les Smithson