Re: emacspeak and orgstruct-mode key bindings

W dniu 2014-03-31 00:43, Bart Bunting pisze:
Hi Jarek,

I have only got the emacs from head as I need to build from source on
mac.

We need to use the same version of Emacs to be able to reliably assess this bug. And "head" is like a river, almost never the same :)

If you use bzr, please give the revision number (bzr revno).

Jarek