Re: Emacspeak installation information

I'd agree with this. The espeak supports needs improvement, as well as
emacspeak-bookshare, unless i'm missing some configuration step. I
keep running into an error of, bookshare password for nil. I enter the
password, and a few seconds later, "Does not look like a bookshare
response" I think either bookshare support is broken, or maybe the
bookshare API has changed, not sure.
Thanks
Kendell clark