Debian emacs-snapshot VM warning

Just a quick heads up for anyone running Debian and using the emacs 22 snapshot
from Debian "unstable". A new version was uploaded on the 8th Feb. However,
i've found it won't complete the install due to problems with byte compiling
VM. I'm not sure what the issue is yet, but I found when I tried to install the
updated snapshot, it gives a message about compiling add-on packages, system
load goes up significantly and it just never exits. To install the snapshot, I
had to remove VM. After it is installed, attempts to install VM have the same
symptoms.

So, if your running emacs-snapshot and VM, avoid upgrading for the time being
if you don't want to lose VM support. I will let the list know when the
situation changes.

regards,