Re: new emacspeak-auctex.el was Re: Pronunciation in LaTeX + Auctex mode

Hi Chris,

Your changes do exactly what is needed! Better than what you say.
The following was written in a LaTeX buffer:

When I type ``foo'' I hear open `open quotes' the first time, `closing
quotes' the second time. But if I type
`G\"{o}del'' I hear `double quotes'  this time.

Thanks again.
Cheers.
Kalyan