emacspeak and emacs 22 GTK bug?

Tim,

I dont trust pre-built versions of Emacs, so I'm not going to
pull a particular build of Emacs that you might have gotten.

It looks like you have a bad  build as best as I can tell.

The trust-worthy means of verifying if there is a problem with
Emacs built against GTK is to:

A) Pull the CVS version of Emacs 22
B) ./configure --with-toolkit=gtk

I've done this last week and as you saw,  it did not reproduce
the bizarre behavior you're reporting.
I suggest you write to the person who built the emacs-gtk that
you pulled.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman